TUESDAY 1-5 p.m.
All prices are for a father/teen pair. These are NOT individual prices.
- Fly Fishing ($80-300)—This will be a two-and-a-half-hour fly fishing lesson. All equipment will be provided.
- Mountain Biking ($70)—We will take you to a local bike rental shop where you can rent a couple mountain bikes and head to several different bike trails.
- Horseback riding ($180)—Ride with a great local outfitter called Harvard City Stables. The rate is for a two-hour ride in the awesome backcountry area near Mount Yale.
- ATVs ($140-220)—Must be at least 16 with valid driver’s license to drive the ATV. Blaze your own trail and enjoy the view of the Rocky Mountains.
- Hiking (free)—Explore hiking trails around camp or hike the nearby Colorado Trail.
- Camp Activities (free)—Camp activities include: basketball, horseshoes, kayaking and canoeing.
The intent of this block of time is for you and your son/daughter to choose an activity that you would enjoy together. Please choose one activity for you and your son/daughter, and email your selection at least two weeks before your FTA session. Fly fishing and ATV reservations must be made in advance and may not be changed last minute.
Spring Canyon will handle registration and transportation to and from each activity. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.